Application for the winter semester 2021/22 is closed
- Application for the winter semester 2022/23 for both schools is possible again from 15.05. to 01.06.2022.
- Every Wednesday: study and portfolio counseling in both departments.
Welcome to our applicants page. Here you will find all information about applying to the HfG Offenbach. We are a university-ranked art school with two schools: Art and Design.
Which school would you like to apply for?
At the school of art you can study
- Stage and Costume Design
- Communication Design (Conceptual Design, Graphic Design and Illustration, Typography)
- Art (Experimental Spatial Concepts, Sculpture, Painting, Conceptual Drawing and Figure Drawing, Performance in the extended context)
- Media (Photography, Electronic Media, Film/Video)
All information for the application in the school of art can be found here.
For all other questions, such as application requirements for German and foreign/stateless students and admission, please contact the Registrar's Office.
Schlossgrabengasse 1, ground floor
T 069.800 59-201
are currently cancelled due to corona. Please contact us by phone or by mail.
If you are studying at a foreign university and are interested in applying as an exchange student for one or two semesters at HfG, please contact our International Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a student from abroad and interested in studying at HfG for a degree, please contact our Student Information Centre/the Registrar’s Office at email@example.com.
Dipl.-Geogr. Olivia Klimm
T +49 (0)69.800 59-149
Dates by arrangement only