Dipl.-Des. Julian Schwarze
Julian Schwarze is a designer and research assistant at the Offenbach University of Art and Design (HfG). At the Offenbach Institute for Mobility Design, he works on research and third-party funded projects in the field of mobility design, sometimes in a management role. He is doing his doctorate at the HfG on the subject of product language and mobility processes according to the university's practice-oriented doctoral model.
After graduating from the HfG in 2015 as a product designer, he specialized in the design of mobility processes. During this time, he worked as a lecturer in the fields of integrative design and urban design and supervised semester projects, intermediate diplomas and diplomas. Cooperation projects with Deutsche Bahn, the bicycle manufacturer Canyon, the Frankfurt Regional Association and other universities such as the urban planning department at TU Darmstadt gave his teaching an application-oriented focus.
In his research, he works with virtual reality simulations, shadowing methods for the analysis of behavioral patterns and methods for concept development and the design of complex mobility processes.
- Praxisgeleitete Designforschung (I): Gestaltung von Transitsituationen im öffentlichen Verkehr
- Praxisgeleitete Designforschung (II): Das »Prinzip Rikscha«. Innovative Mikromobile in das bestehende Mobilitätssystem integrieren
- Praxisgeleitete Designforschung (III): Fahrradmobilität neu konfigurieren und in das Verkehrssystem integrieren
- Virtual Reality im Mobilitätsdesign: Experimentelle Forschung zum Einsatz von VR-Simulationen
- Cognition Design: Forschung zum Einsatz von VR-Simulationen in Planungs- und Gestaltungsprozessen