T +49 (0)69.800 59-149
Schlossgrabengasse 1, EG
Schlossgrabengasse 1, EG
Bis auf weiteres findet keine persönliche Beratung für Auslandsaufenthalte statt. Bitte informieren Sie sich zuerst auf der Homepage und wenden sich bei Fragen an Caroline Michas, email@example.com, oder Christiane Kühn-Wilkens, firstname.lastname@example.org oder vereinbaren über diese E-Mail-Adressen einen Termin zur telefonischen Beratung.
Strategy for Internationalization
Art, design and media realities are characterized by cross-media and cross-cultural convergences. This is reflected in the structure of our educational system. HFG Offenbach's cross-media strategy is innovative and future-oriented. It aims to set new national and international standards, keep pace with new technological developments and train artistic talents that will be able to meet the demands of a landscape of constantly changing occupational profiles, think in cosmopolitan ways and find interdisciplinary problem-solving approaches.
- to successfully compete in the areas of teaching, research and the advancement of art and design on an international level and to further develop the university’s individual profile.
- To prepare university graduates for the challenges of a global job market and to educate them as cosmopolitan individuals,
- to create an international environment for all university staff and students.
Hochschule für Gestaltung (HfG) Offenbach's internationalization is not an end in itself but rather is being implemented to satisfy the demand for the highest academic and artistic quality.
Guidelines of the internationalization strategy
HfG Offenbach is strengthening its international network with renowned partners. In this regard, the principles that apply are that collaboration has to be between equals and that research and teaching are mutually defining. The goal is to establish cooperation based on mandatory quality standards.
HfG Offenbach is purposefully orienting all of its study paths internationally, while taking each individual field’s specific academic culture into account. The Internationalization of Hochschule für Gestaltung Offenbach is the guiding principle in this.
HfG Offenbach provides additional training for its staff and actively seeks to recruit internationally experienced staff: outstanding academics and artists that have international networks at their disposal as well as interculturally competent personnel for the administrative sector. The recruitment of particularly suited international students is also being fostered.
HfG Offenbach encourages the international mobility of its undergraduate and graduate students as well as of its staff.
HfG Offenbach supports the internationalization process on all levels and actively seeks to attract external funding.
The guidelines for the internationalization strategy are coordinated by the International Office and implemented in collaboration with the Executive Board and the individual departments.
- Karel de Grote-Hogeschool, Katholieke Hogeschool Antwerpen
- School of Arts University College Ghent (KASK & CONSERVATORY)
- Universidade Federal Fluminense, Niterói
- Escola de Artes Visuais do Parque Lage, Rio de Janeiro
- Tongji University Shanghai College of Design and Innovation & College of Communication and Art
- Camberwell College of the Arts, London
- Faculty of the Arts, Design and Media - Birmingham City University
- École Nationale Supérieure d'Art de Bourges
- École supérieure d'arts & médias de Caen (ésam)
- École nationale supérieure d'Art de Nancy (ENSA)
- École nationale supérieure des Arts Décoratifs (EnsAD)
- Japan Association of National Universities (JANU), Japan Association of Public Universities (JAPU), Federation of Japanese Private Colleges and Universities Associations (FJPCUA)
- Auckland University of Technology (AUT), Faculty of Design and Creative Technologies
- The Oslo School of Architecture and Design (AHO)
- Oslo and Akershus University College of Applied Sciences (HIOA)
- Academia Sztuk Pięknych im. Jana Matejko w Krakowie (Academy of Fine Arts)
- Akademia Sztuk Pięknych w Warszawie (Akademie der Bildenden Künste Warschau)
- Universitat de Barcelona (UB), Facultad de Bellas Artes
- Universidad de Granada, Facultad de Bellas Artes
- Cape Peninsula University of Technology, Faculty of Informatics & Design
- Mimar Sinan Fine Arts University, Mimar Sinan Güzel Sanatlar Üniversitesi, Istanbul
- Istanbul Technical University, istanbul Teknik Üniversitesi
In September 1914, Klaus Hesse, Professor of Conceptional Design at HfG Offenbach, conducted a two-week workshop at Nanjing University of the Arts (NUA) and at GXNU School of Design - to kick off the "Outlandish" project..
Trip to the USA - making new contacts and holding discussions
From 17 to 27 September, 2014 Prof. Peter Eckart, Prof. Dr. Markus Holzbach and Prof. Werner Lorke visited universities and research institutes on the East and West coast of the USA as part of a fact-finding mission.